We here at The Renal Project™ pledge to provide you with the most thoughtful, efficient and peaceful treatment.
With more than 25+ locations across Mumbai, Thane, Pune, Nashik, Gujarat and Rajasthan regions, and growing, we make sure we are not far from you. Each of our center offers best of patient care at cost effective rates:
- Quiet & peaceful environment.
- Diligent infection control.
- Best Nephrologists.
- Skilled Certified Dialysis Technicians.
- Best consumables & equipment.
Each facility is exclusively either totally a Covid Negative center or exclusively to serve Covid Positive patients.
Count on us for the best therapy possible in the comfort of your home. Our reasonably priced services include:
- Best technicians who have excellent mobility to reach you anytime as per situational demands and at your convenience.
- Staff that is highly trained on Emergency Response 24/7 Patient care.
- Highly reliable equipment.
- Excellent preventive maintenance.
- Best of PPE and infection control.
Ad-hoc Emergency Dialysis
Whether you are getting discharged or in a hospital that does not offer dialysis, whether it is at home or your preferred hospital, you may need emergency or temporary dialysis therapy and we are your go-to name.
If you are a kidney patient and if the hospital of your preference or convenience does not offer dialysis services, please ask the management to get in touch with us.
Completely at your service
We fully understand that Chronic Kidney Disease and the treatment such as hemodialysis takes a lot out of the patient and the family.
It is physically, emotionally, and financially a draining experience.
- Infection Control.
- Monitoring of treatment through blood reports and examinations.
- Nephrologist and medical professional engagement.
- Patient health during the actual dialysis session as well as overall treatment progress.
- Peaceful and hygienic environment with friendly, compassionate and capable employees.
We employ the best technicians who are hand picked through rigorous questionnaires and also practical tests to ensure that they can meet the expected level of patient care that The Renal Project™ promises.